Bear couldn't be more excited about releasing the long awaited Polar Bears.
Bear has been working with team riders designing and engineering this regular geometry truck for two and a half years. We've been through 34 revisions along with 5 sets of moulds and prototypes. No part of the truck was overlooked.
- Featuring 8 holes, so you're able to mount your truck right where you want it when riding a board with old school or new school hole pattern.
- All mounting holes are accessible with a skate tool
- Low Profile, only 2" from the surface to the center of the axle. Grizzlies are 2.6"
- Added material to impact areas where more meat is needed, in front of the pivot cup and behind the bushing seat.
- Removed material from the bottom of the base plate to reduce weight
- Allows for top mount or drop through mounting
- Extensive computer modeling and physical tests were done to engineer the strongest hanger on the market.
- Gussets were added on the underside of the hanger to ensure strength in all directions
- Material removed from the front of the hanger to reduce weight
- Shaped around the top bushing so that the washer doesn't hit the hanger and ensures tools are easy to use.
- Hangers are faced so bearings run clean and square
- Heat treatments provide a very strong finish, this means the hanger doesn't wear down quickly when grinding.
- The Axle lengths are precise, designed not to stick out of your nuts, and preventing ground axles.
- Many bushing combos were tested, the stock bushings are an ideal middle ground. Great for carving and tight turning as well as stable for faster riding.
- The bottom bushing is a standard 90a barrel 15mm tall.
- The top bushing is a small cone, also 90a, 10.5mm tall.
Check them out and get them on your board!