Orangatang Longboard Wheels: In Heat 75mm 83a Carving Racing Wheels
- 75mm tall with a Contact Patch (width of wheel in contact with ground) of 56mm.
- Available in 3 durometers: 80a (Orange--softest), 83a (Purple--harder), and 86a (Yellow--hardest).
- These wheels are intended for grippy hard carving, pumping and speed.
- They will slide when broken in, but they aren't freeride wheels.
- The In Heat features an offset design, with hard sharp edges for grip, thick lips for maintaining speed, and rippled inner walls for progressive energy return.